Our everyday choices like caffeine, unhealthy food or alcohol, the environmental toxins and all the stress put too much pressure on our vital organs and make our body unable to work efficiently.
That’s why it is important to give our body a break from time to time, helping it dispel toxins and unwanted matter that are holding us back from a healthy, vital life a and giving it a chance to recharge so we can have a better digestion, much more energy and great mental clarity.
But how do we know when your body needs a cleansing?
Here are 10 tell-tale signs that our organism screams for a detox cure:
- Do you constantly feel fatigued, stressed and overwhelmed?
- Do you experience strong headaches and are not able to focus?
- Does your skin has breakouts and blemishes and lack-luster complexion?
- Do you often pick up colds and viruses easily?
- Is your digestion uncomfortable and irregular?
- Are your meals consisting in fried foods, processed meat, dairy, gluten, processed foods, refined sugar or fast food?
- Do you frequently consume coffee, alcohol, drugs (prescription or otherwise) or cigarettes?
- Are you exposed to environmental toxins such as carbon emissions, cigarette smoke, herbicides, pesticides, artificial fragrances and household chemicals?
- Do you have problems with your body weight?
- How often do you feel emotionally unstable, depressed, unmotivated and lacking energy and enthusiasm for life?
If your response to most of these questions is yes, frequently or a lot you definitely need a period of cleansing for a healthier, happier you.
So, what will happen if you hit the reset button?
A complete natural detox will:
- Help you prevent chronic diseases
- Give you stronger immunity
- Assist you in losing weight
- Improve the quality of your life
- Increase your energy
- Make your skin radiant, glowing
- Help you focus better
- Balance your emotions
- Improve self-confidence and empowerment
- Improve longevity
What is a Detox?
A detox cure implies short-time interventions designed to cleanse your body by eliminating toxins from your organism, but if we’re creating the perfect conditions to support our body in purifying itself of toxins and waste, helping it get rid of excess water, boosting its metabolism and energy levels, we can overcome these challenges with an improved lifestyle.
And how can we make this happen? Offering it the best nutritive support with a natural formula like Inner Harmony that can be used as a part of your beauty daily routine plan, increasing your vitality & improving your gut health.
Drinking enough water everyday (1-3 L) with lemon juice to help us eliminate the toxic particles and rejuvenate the cells. We can even use meals to remind us we need to hydrate or we can carry a water bottle with us throughout the day.
Replacing our second coffee with a herbal tea, incorporating also more fruit and vegetable juices & smoothies in our diet.
Don’t forget to eat more chlorophyll-rich foods such as barley grass, wheat grass, sea plants because they are deactivating toxins from your body, removing all waste. Also, selenium-rich foods such as Brazil nuts, mushrooms and sunflower seeds will assist your body to remove the heavy metals. All in all, more real live foods in your diet.
Or if you want to be sure you’re not missing important nutrients from your daily meals, don’t forget about our unique formula, Inner Harmony!
Be active and do exercise that will strengthen your lung capacity, take 10 minutes every morning to stretch, run or incorporate gym sessions in your lifestyle, always take the stairs instead of the elevator and improve your social life, catching up with family and friends.
Make sure you sleep 8 hours every night, avoid caffeine before bed, use dim lighting and try not to eat two hours before going to sleep. Rest helps in rejuvenating the cells, repairing your heart, muscles and blood vessels.
Get outside and breathe fresh air, exercise outdoors, eat outdoors, in a sunny place. Receiving your daily dose of vitamin D, feeling the sun’s warmth on your skin will boost your mood & improve your overall well-being
As you can see detox doesn't have to be restrictive or aggressive with your body, if you assist your natural system with the right nutrients, have a balanced lifestyle, boosting your self-care routine.
Get you back on the path of feeling healthy again, learning you to love your body in a deeper and more meaningful way!