Did you know that there are about 40 trillion chemists that are working hard deep in your gut to help you digest your meals, to protect you from disease and to make the essential nutrients that your body needs and you can’t produce alone?
Working in harmony with your gut flora, these single-celled organisms that live inside your body play a critical role in shaping your metabolism, cravings, appetite and even your neurological functions. Your gut bacteria can even influence your mood and the way you feel.
They break down everything you eat or drink in nutrients that the body absorbs and eliminate the rest.
So, it’s very important how you take care of your gut health since you can feed the "good" and the "bad" bacteria living in there.
Every time you eat, you are making a choice, feeding somebody. If you have sugar cravings, if you eat junk food or unhealthy fats, you are giving “bad bacteria” supply but if you eat plenty of vitamins, minerals and fibers you are helping the “good bacteria” do their job.
But how can we nurture the good guys and support gut health, boosting the nutrients our body needs to thrive?
Listen to Your Gut
True gut instincts can provide an essential source of wisdom, clarity, and discernment.
- Learn how to love your body in a deeper and more meaningful way, offering it premium nutrition that will get you back on the path of feeling healthy again.
- Get rid of all that discomfort caused by all that processed food or sugar you had.
- Try not to create the condition for bad bacteria taking unnecessary antibiotics and aid digestion feeding the probiotics in your gastrointestinal tract. They will help you remain active and vibrant.
- Eat lots of fiber, whole foods-especially fruits, vegetables and whole grains in order to nurture a healthy microbiome.
- Add fermented foods in your diet. They preserve nutrients, break foods down to a more digestible form and create beneficial enzymes, B vitamins, and numerous strains of probiotics.
- And if you have a busy lifestyle and too little time to cook proper meals, consider a powerful organic supplement that can help you detoxify, nitrify and energize your body.
We promise that if you support a flourishing collection of beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract, shifting from a diet heavily based on meats and carbohydrates on a plant-based one, you’ll manage to boost your metabolism and energy levels, reduce stress and overcome all health challenges with renewed hope and improved lifestyle.
You will then feel gratitude for how the good bacteria help you digest food, secrete brain-boosting neurotransmitters, and protect you from harm toxins and waste.
There are also lots of top super-foods that can provide an abundance of the best microbe-fuelling nutrients that can assist the digestive process increasing your vitality and improving your gut health. And sometimes you can find them all in just one supplement.
But there are thousands of supplements on the market, with each company or retailer telling you theirs is best. How do we know what to choose?
Luckily, you don’t need a degree in biochemistry to eat good food. The factors you should look at in evaluating a good supplement are the following:
- Do those supplements contain natural ingredients or artificial/chemical substances with names you can’t pronounce?
- Do they come from sustainable sources?
- Are they organic or organic friendly?
- Are they plant-based or do they include any animal products such as meat, dairy, eggs, or honey?
- Are they transparent? Do they display all the ingredients on the label?
But where can you find such a unicorn in the supplements’ world? Well, we can give you some inside info in this direction.
Inner Harmony, from ALLKME is a powerful, pure, plant-based supplement that promises you individuality, excellence, sustainability and transparency.
Made out of botanical, wild-craft ingredients, this formula is thoughtfully designed to aid your body in cleansing and purifying itself, helping you get rid of excess water, toxins and waste. Not to mention is delicious and affordable. But we will let you decide about that.
Just visit the ALLKME page and find out more about this unique detox formula!