- 4 oz baby kale
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tsp. coconut oil or olive oil
- 6 hearts of palm, chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1.5 tsp. honey
- 1 SCOOP OF INNER HARMONY
- 1 squirt of anchovy paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Spray sweet potatoes with olive oil.
3.Roast for 15 mins. Remove from oven and ﬂip over before roasting for another 10 mins.
4.Put all your ingredients (kale, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, pal's hearts) into a salad bow.
5.Top with sweet potatoes once done roasting.
6.Whisk together dressing ingredients.
7.Toss salad and drizzle with enough dressing to coat.