Apricot and Oat Bliss Balls
- 1 cup Oats 1 cup Apricots dried, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Dates pitted and roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup Shredded Coconut unsweetened
- 3/4 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Water as needed
- 1 SCOOP OF INNER HARMONY
1. In the food processor pulse the oats to break them down a little.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until well combined.
3. If your mixture feels too dry, add some water.
4. Roll mixture into about 20 balls, use your hands.
5. Store in the fridge or freezer.