- Say good morning to your body, greeting the day with some stretch moves and a few yoga salutations, opening the blocked energy pathways, stimulating the blood flow and the muscle tissue.
- Boost your energy naturally with the perfect breakfast. Add 2 teaspoons of Inner Harmony with filtered water to your morning smoothie that is easy to prepare, digest and packed with the healthy fats, proteins, nutrients and phytonutrients you need to fuel your day.It not only helps to maintain good nutrition, but will improve your overall wellbeing, boosting the metabolic activity & energy, providing the powerful fuel you need to move seamlessly throughout the day!
- Try adding an adaptogen formula to your morning routine. Green Elixir from Allkme is an energizing herbal tonic that naturally supports your body’s ability to cope with anxiety and fatigue, rejuvenating and toning the adrenal system with re-energizing effects. It also contains lots of supergreens that deliver nourishing, high-octane, drinkable doses of phytonutrients, antioxidants and digestive enzymes to every system in the body, quickly, easily and efficiently. The effects? Nothing short of wonderful: aid digestion, sustain energy, promote mental clarity and enhance overall well-being.
- Put the mind and body breaks on tuning some relaxing music, soothing the rhythms that will slow down your heart rate and breathing to healthier levels.
- Have a good-size lunch that includes wholesome, unprocessed ingredients, comprising protein, good fats and vegetables to help you maintain alertness.
- Try doing some yoga in your office to elevate your mood and energize you when you are tired. Stuck in an office cube? Book a few minutes in the conference room, borrow an unused office or duck out to a nearby park if possible.
- Connect with your co-workers. Human connection will give you a pleasant sense of community and you’ll feel more energized, more connected.
- Limit your coffee or tea to one per day and always one hour away from food. Caffeine can prevent the body from absorbing vital nutrients.
- Prepare your body for sleep. Lie on your back with your legs perpendicular against the wall, close your eyes and breathe for five-to-ten minutes.
- Ditch your evening glass of wine for a refreshing and healthy Granita.
Here’s a nice recipe you can create with ALLKME Green Elixir
- 1 tablespoon ALLKME Green Elixir
- Juice from 5 ripe oranges
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 brown sugar
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves
Process all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into a shallow based tin and pop into the freezer. After 4 hours, use a fork to break up into granules. Cover and freeze overnight. Serve!