- 1 1/2 lbs. raw carrots, chopped
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 whole orange (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3-4 dates, pitted (adjust to sweeten)
- 1 1/2-inch fresh ginger root
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 tsp. sea salt (to taste)
- 1 SCOOP OF INNER HARMONY
GARNISH: pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, fresh cilantro, Classic Cashew Cheese
1.Cook for about 8 min, in a large soup pot, on medium heat coconut oil, garlic, onions, sea salt and celery until they soften.
2.Add chopped carrots and cook for another 10 minutes allowing the vegetables to slightly caramelize.
3.Add vegetable stock and filtered water.
4.Cook until the carrots are fork tender, about 15 minutes.
5.Carefully pour the hot liquids with vegetables in a high-speed blender with all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
6.Add the orange and fresh ginger and blend again until smooth.
7.· Adjust more liquid, if you like a thinner soup.
8.Garnish with your favorite seeds and fresh herbs or cashew cheese.